|In other languages:||Português|
|About LibrePlanet||Local Teams||Interest Groups||Project Groups|
|Participate||Resources||Conference||Ideas & Suggestions|
So that the name 'LibrePlanet' is strongly associated with a clear goal, and so individual groups can cooperate and collaborate effectively, all LibrePlanet participants agree with this set of founding principles:
Add this box to your profile page to indicate you support these documents and agree to work in accordance with LibrePlanet's Mission Statement and Code of Conduct.
Simply add the following line to your user page:
Please post and discuss ideas for the LibrePlanet Project.
To post an idea, just edit the section it should go under and add a new list item beginning with an asterisk * and to post a comment use one more asterisk than the item you are responding to. If you are commenting on an idea, use two asterisks at the begining of the line, and if you are responding to an existing comment with three asterisks, use four. Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes:
Free Software Foundation
Please post and discuss ideas for the Free Software Foundation here.
- Create a map of the LibrePlanet Teams (like Ubuntu)! Dpic 15:21, 15 April 2012 (EDT)
- Put Libreplanet.org under full https --Aurélien Freedom is not just a word, it's a duty! 05:44, 13 February 2012 (EST)
- List of staff and each type of works, campaigners, coders, website editors, wiki editors, admins ... ...
- A hardware groups section, just like the software groups section; for open source hardware and FOSS compatible hardware. --J05HYYY 00:04, 21 November 2012 (EST)
What issues in the free software community are most concerning to you, and what do you think could be done to address them?
Ideas to make existing campaigns better.
Ideas for new campaigns.
- A bookbuying campaign between FSF, CC, SFC (and others?) for people to buy a bundle containing "Free Software, Free Society", "Free as in Freedom", and "Free Culture" for their local schools, libraries, and activist centers. This would promote important information and bring free culture people into the free software movement. Dpic 15:21, 15 April 2012 (EDT)
- Get programmers everywhere to unionize under IU 560 Dpic 10:40, 16 April 2012 (EDT)
- More freedom-spreading campaigns such as the Liberated Pixel Cup , where a large, common project is found that many people can focus on and have fun working on -Niels Serup 18:56, 17 April 2012 (EDT)
- Brochures, flyers, Logos, banners, rss slogan (Many updates / day) for inserting in web sites, Pfares 15:29, 16 September 2012 (EDT)
Ideas to make existing projects better.
Ideas for new projects.
- reverse enginnering of binary blobs in wifi and video card --Graziano Sorbaioli - 9 July 2010
- paying people to solve particular problems --Graziano Sorbaioli - 9 July 2010
- GNU Search: libre search engine that respect privacy --Graziano Sorbaioli - 9 July 2010
- A free software alternative to Google's Android Marketplace and/or Apple's App Store --Gaz Davidson - 14 September 2010
- Code leaks: a website where programmers can anonymously leak code from proprietary software companies. While not usable in free software, it may reveal hidden malicious code, security vulnerabilities, and enable reverse-engineering of formats and protocols. Dpic 10:38, 16 April 2012 (EDT)