My cool project: en.swpat.org - the software patents wiki!
I find these topics interesting and hope people expand them:
- Projects to free phones and handheld computers
- When should firmware be free
- Programming in c
- Programming in Scheme
- Programming in elisp
- Governments developing free software
- When is digital inclusion good?
- Good and bad licence changes
- occupation: EndSoftwarePatents
- location: Brussels and Dublin
- website: http://ciaran.compsoc.com/
- write: English, French, Tagalog, Dutch
- read: English, French, Dutch, Tagalog, Spanish, ...
- email: ciaran [at] member.fsf.org
- hobby: Human languages
- interest: Software patents, free software licences, Wikipedia