Group talk:End Software Patents
(Redirected from Group talk:EndSoftwarePatents)
- Put a basic description of the campaign here.
- Make a template that users can put on their profile page that indicates that they oppose software patents.
- Include instructions for users to list ESP as one of their groups.
- List group members here (which can be done dynamically based on the indication of group membership by individuals).
- Oh, and what's [[is entity::campaign]]? I don't know that syntax. Ciaran 22:37, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- That's Semantic Mediawiki syntax, which I would like to start using more, but we can use the traditional category system as well. I added a sample of the way of doing dynamic listing, but the full docs are here. Right now our caching is a little overzealous, so it's not updating the list until there is a page edit. I'll look into that. I think if we move the Profile template on to the User page instead of in /Profile, then we can also do things like list locations in the supporters list.--Johns 16:10, 27 May 2009 (UTC)