Group: Free Software Foundation/CampaignsMeetings/2013-07-02
Notes for Campaigns meeting 7/2
Present: John, Libby, Zak, Kyra
DRM in HTML:
- We are doing a review of how the action is doing so far, and will use this to put together a short blog post and to guide our next steps.
- Netflix image/link will go in sidebar on DbD
- We will solicit help from the DbD discuss list in drafting a DRM FAQ (including the question, why is DRM in streaming media wrong?)
- Will will draft an email for FS Supporters/blog on FSF.org explaining why Netflix's proposal is a problem for GNU/Linux users and point people to DBD.org
- Possible additional tactic, an action taken by someone who got our email: post reviews on a site that allows for company reviews (get the name from the ticket)
- The draft language for the page on fsf.org is being reviewed
- Need to put together a plan with next steps.