Group: Free Software Foundation/CampaignsMeetings/2013-08-19
- Today we will tell the Webmasters to put the site up after everyone looks over the stuff.
- Zak will see if volunteers can work on getting food donations
- Cake is important
- John and Libby will discuss new GNU logo
- Zak will review Willie's draft of the banner
- Zak sent John Web page copy and logo ideas for him to review. John will review this. Zak and Sankha are working on email announcement now.
- It would be awesome to send logo designs to design this week. Sankha will work with John to get it approved.
- LibrePlanet video is ready for our review. Meeting to watch it on Wednesday if John is available.
- Zak has budget information and will analyze it this week.
- Libby has been doing research on the venue with Jasimin.
- We should review places other than Harvard, but we are keeping it as a backup. Hopefully we'll have better ideas about where the event should be within a few weeks.
- Next LibrePlanet meeting will happen Thursday or Friday. Libby will send an email out about it. Everyone should move their work forward by then.
- Campaigns team will review email Zak sent out about Conference for Digital Media
- RT number will probably drop now that John is back