Group: Free Software Foundation/CampaignsMeetings/2013-10-02
- We're both pretty happy with GNU30
- Discussed GNU30 follow-up blog post and email to attendees with feedback survey (all of which are now done)
- Moving BBC action from Zak to Libby. It looks like next steps are getting in touch with European activists, especially in GB.
- Zak talked to Eoin Dubsky at Greenpeace International.
- Zak is still working on GPG, though he is still figuring out what he thinks would be the most useful tool for us to create. He will do more research/thinking and then bring it up in a meeting.
- Zak needs to get to his backlog (got to it Thursday)