Group: Free Software Foundation/Licensing Volunteers/GPLv3 interviews
Each month the FSF licensing team tries to publish an interview highlighting a project that has chosen to publish their software under GNU licenses, especially GNU GPLv3 and AGPLv3.
Possible (future) interviews
Please add your suggestions to the list below. We prefer (for this purpose) if the project is not a part of the GNU Project.
- The Samba project
- Martus which seems to be GPLv3 according to https://code.google.com/p/martus/
- GlobalLeaks which appears to be AGPLv3
To get more ideas, consider looking through this list on the free software directory.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Aaron Wolf of Snowdrift.coop
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Jessica Tallon of PyPump
- Interview with Bitcoin Armory
- Interview with GNU remotecontrol
- Interview with Tox.im
- Interview with Ciaran Gultnieks of F-Droid
- Interview with Roman Telezhinsky of Valentina
- Interview with Joerg Henrichs of SuperTuxKart
- Interview with Frank Karlitschek of ownCloud
- Interview with Andrew Ziem of BleachBit
- Interview with Caleb James DeLisle of cjdns
- Interview with Bernd Kreuss of TorChat
- Interview with Shiv Shankar Dayal of Kunjika
- Interview with Adam Hyde of Booktype
- Interview with Matthieu Aubry of Piwik
- Interview with Kovid Goyal of Calibre
- Jeremy Allison on why Samba switched to GPLv3
- John W. Eaton of GNU Octave
This page was a featured resource in November 2014.