Sheffield University Free Software Society. Plus Patent Absurdity
- Talk: Sheffield University Free Software Society
- Speaker: Chris Warburton
- Screening: Patent Absurdity
- Location: The Lass O' Gowrie's Salmon Room (upstairs).
- Address: 36 Charles Street, Manchester. M1 7DB. http://www.thelass.co.uk/
- Date: Tuesday, 18th May 2010 (3rd Tuesday of the month)
- Start time: 19:00
- Finish time: 21:00
Patent Absurdity is a documentary about software patents.
Chris Warburton is the founder of FSS and its exiting president.
The meeting will take place at the usual time, 7pm, at the Lass O'Gowrie pub on Charles Street in Central Manchester. We will be located in the Salmon Room upstairs, although there will be people around a little earlier downstairs (probably sampling the food and drinks on offer). Just ask at the bar if you can't find us. The Lass website has full details of how to get there and the fine selection of food and drink available. The venue also provides wifi.
If you would like five minutes to tell us about something, please contact us.