To promote Manchester Free Software we need leaflets, posters and occasionally CDs.
Posters and Leaflets
- The A4 tri-fold leaflet introducing free software and the group. Source front. Source back.
- A4 handout leaflet, should be printed 4 to a sheet. Introduces the group and details our next meeting. Source.
- A4 poster used for Software Freedom Day. Source
- A4 double-sided Handsworth Grammar case study. Source
Where possible it's good to customise the ISOs with the name and web address of Manchester Free Software. That way people know where the CD came from and know where to get help.
Origami CD holders are a cheap and easy way to distribute CDs that we burn ourselves.
- Origami CD holder for the OpenDisc 08.07.
- Origami CD holder for the OpenEducationDisc 08.05. Source.
The optional template used when folding the origami cd cover can be found here. The instructions aren't obvious; I didn't have them at SFD so made something up, but you'll get a much better result by following them.
This logo is used in a number of places. Specifically, on the Madlab website and also in a poster produced for OggCamp 2012.