Table of contents
- What is Free Software?
- What does Free Software stand for?
- Your Freedom Needs Free Software
- Why Free Software is Important
- Why Software Should Not Have Owners
- Why Software Should Be Free
- What Does It Mean for Your Computer to Be Loyal?
- Selling Free Software - This is OK!
- Why Free Software Needs Free Documentation
- Free Hardware and Free Hardware Designs
- What types of free software are there?
- Who are the major FLOSS thinkers?
- What are some examples of Free software in Action?
- Why do our activists oppose the current system?
Why are our activists against proprietary software?
- Why business should avoid proprietary software
- Why Public Education Must Use Free Software
- Why Hackathons Should Insist on Free Software
- What is the nature of rulership?
- What is DRM?
- Why are our activists against proprietary software?
- What are the myths of proprietary systems?
- How do proprietary and free software affect society?
- What do our activists think causes ecological problems?
- What do our activists do?
- Appendix: The Symbols
- main - Freedom Ladder
- Applying the Free Software Criteria
- Should Rockets Have Only Free Software? Free Software and Appliances
- Operating Systems
- Certified hardware by FSF RYF
- h-node.org - devices list
- Hardware Group - Research regarding the freedom status of hardware projects.
- Activism Guide