User: Dclark/Mediawiki OpenID Notes
Testing OpenID Extention
Useful information on OpenID: https://certifi.ca/_privacy including:
- Updated information is passed to trusted sites each time you log in. If you update your profile in certifi.ca, that updated information will be passed to your trusted sites each time you log in.
So perhaps we can actually use OpenID (+SREG) to keep info synced between sites over time.
OpenID Services verified to work
- https://certifi.ca with http://firstname.lastname@example.org (SSL Client Certs)
- https://myvidoop.com with http://djbclark.myvidoop.com (Picture Array and Browser Verification)
- https://myopenid.com with http://djbclark.myopenid.com (Password)
- https://id.dclark.fsf.org http://dclark.us (Redirection to above sites)