So that the name 'LibrePlanet' is strongly associated with a clear goal, and so individual groups can cooperate and collaborate effectively, all LibrePlanet participants agree with this set of founding principles:
Add this box to your profile page to indicate you support these documents and agree to work in accordance with LibrePlanet's Mission Statement and Code of Conduct.
Simply add the following line to your user page:
My profile, as part of a test for using Semantic Forms. Feedback welcome.
We might want to use http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SemanticSignup.
Feel free to help me out with any of these things :)
- Cleaning up the Perl User Group situation -- move them all to under Group:Perl/, remove the Perl User Group category, and replace it with [[computer language::perl]] property
Make template for resource of the month pages to use
- Use "create pages with form" property to prepopulate Group pages?
- Improve sidebar menu to include some helpful links -- different group listings for example
- Make property-based listings or search form for location-based groups
Category:Groupand Category:Groups with [[is entity::group| ]]
- Replace Category:Project with appropriate properties, probably [[organized around::software| ]] or
- Make profile form field lengths make sense.
- Add checkbox for agreeing with the LibrePlanet mission.
Fix namespace of links created for group names in profile Fix namespace of link created for User in profile
- Add picture upload to profile form
- Don't display empty profile fields
- Just use the factbox display for profile?
Make DbD user badge Make PlayOgg user badge
- Define the SMW properties used in the user profile
- Define the SMW properties used in the group profile
Change the user profile to allow multiple group membership
- Make a query for groups to automatically list their members
Make graphical FreeRunner user badge
- Make graphical writer badge
- Make graphical GNU contributor badge
- Make graphical GNU maintainer badge
- Fix copyright footer -- assignment text and GFDL 1.3
Test out the calendar extension by adding some free software events
Waiting on something
- Apply __NOCACHE__ in the appropriate places, so that SMW query results will load dynamically in the key places (see http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/FAQ#Why_doesn.27t_data_I.27ve_just_added_show_up_in_queries.3F) -- waiting on sysadmins to install MagicNoCache extension, which is needed for this. Ticket sent on 2010-10-25.