My profile, as part of a test for using Semantic Forms. Feedback welcome.
We might want to use http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SemanticSignup.
Feel free to help me out with any of these things :)
- Cleaning up the Perl User Group situation -- move them all to under Group:Perl/, remove the Perl User Group category, and replace it with [[computer language::perl]] property
Make template for resource of the month pages to use
- Use "create pages with form" property to prepopulate Group pages?
- Improve sidebar menu to include some helpful links -- different group listings for example
- Make property-based listings or search form for location-based groups
Category:Groupand Category:Groups with [[is entity::group| ]]
- Replace Category:Project with appropriate properties, probably [[organized around::software| ]] or "issue" is not in the list (interest, location, project, school) of allowed values for the "Organized around" property.
- Make profile form field lengths make sense.
- Add checkbox for agreeing with the LibrePlanet mission.
Fix namespace of links created for group names in profile Fix namespace of link created for User in profile
- Add picture upload to profile form
- Don't display empty profile fields
- Just use the factbox display for profile?
Make DbD user badge Make PlayOgg user badge
- Define the SMW properties used in the user profile
- Define the SMW properties used in the group profile
Change the user profile to allow multiple group membership
- Make a query for groups to automatically list their members
Make graphical FreeRunner user badge
- Make graphical writer badge
- Make graphical GNU contributor badge
- Make graphical GNU maintainer badge
- Fix copyright footer -- assignment text and GFDL 1.3
Test out the calendar extension by adding some free software events
Waiting on something
- Apply __NOCACHE__ in the appropriate places, so that SMW query results will load dynamically in the key places (see http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/FAQ#Why_doesn.27t_data_I.27ve_just_added_show_up_in_queries.3F) -- waiting on sysadmins to install MagicNoCache extension, which is needed for this. Ticket sent on 2010-10-25.