User talk: Kreyren
- Hi, Krey. I've put a two week ban from editing the wiki on your account. As I mentioned in my revert messages, it's fine to include links to your own Guix wiki, but please don't misrepresent it as being in any way "official" from the Guix side of things, when it isn't. Similarly, I think your Guix Community page is fine, but it's really not the place to keep a list of barred participants, much less accuse them of various things. So, let's all cool down for a while. Thanks. --Gregf (talk) 10:15, 18 January 2022 (EST)
- Desist from harrasement - You banned me from making the group "official" when you are the one who removed the wording about it being an independent group -- Kreyren (talk) 12:05, 18 January 2022 (EST)
- That was a mistake on my part, since my action was just to revert the edit where you "banned" Nckx. I'll restore the top part of your edit now. --Gregf (talk) 12:46, 18 January 2022 (EST)
- I set a 6 month ban just now in relation to the Guix / GNUGuixCommunity issues. I am further removing GNUGuixCommunity. Mmcmahon (talk) 13:38, 23 February 2022 (EST)
- Also, note that circumvention of this ban will result in extending the ban.