This page is here to gather hopefully relevant pointers to currently worked on subjects.
If you find something stale, please edit or report to the dev ML.
The "wip-*" branches on savannah git may not be up to date and also may be rebased, be careful.
- Future version of documentation, new stuff, fixes, etc.
- Diverse architecture support
- preliminary support merged
- no guaranteed substitutes availability, but things should build (please report failures).
- git branch
- no binary tarball released
- no substitutes, but things should build.
- Work done on an iBook G4 with 1.5GB of RAM.
- Emulated building through qemu-binfmt should also work.
- Some packages, such as guile-3.0, can take more than 24 hours to build.
- Investigation still TODO whether ppc64le is able to build ppc32 binaries without emulation or virtualization.
- novena: Images
- Home environment management
- Full source bootstrap
- Time travel: an Outreachy project
- Web services
- Binary tarball & Foreign install