There are many different ways to get to LibrePlanet 2012.
Want to help sponsor the food or other costs for LibrePlanet? Email mailto:email@example.com for further information.Hotel info | Who's speaking? | Schedule | Getting to Boston | Ride/room sharing mailing list | Getting around Boston | Eating here | Drinking here | Unofficial social events
Flying to Boston
- Boston's Airport (BOS) is Logan International. Flying here from all over the world is possible.
- The Airport has good connections to downtown Boston via the Blue Line (subway) or Silver Line (bus)
Take a train to Boston
- AMTRAK serves Boston South Station from all over the East Coast.
- AMTRAK Downeaster serves Boston North Station from Maine.
Driving to Boston?
- Planning on driving here? Check out our ride sharing page.
- There is very limited parking at the conference venue, please consider taking public transportation to the conference once you're in Boston.
Travel to Boston by boat
- Yup. This is the Bay State after all...
- While you're here, you can also travel around on the commuter ferry.
Take a bus to Boston
- Lots of bus companies serve the Boston area.
Take a helicopter to Boston
- Sorry, our garden is too small to land. Alligators: Please enter via sewers.