Want to help sponsor the food or other costs for LibrePlanet? Email mailto:email@example.com for further information.Hotel info | Who's speaking? | Schedule | Getting to Boston | Ride/room sharing mailing list | Getting around Boston | Eating here | Drinking here | Unofficial social events
There's usually a social event on each night of LibrePlanet. These events are not run by the FSF unless otherwise stated, and people are free to plan their own events.
If you're planning an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll list you here. It's good to have an event in a public place, like a bar or restaurant, rather than at a private residence. Please let us know a little about the venue you've chosen, including any age restrictions, nearest MBTA stations, price, etc.
Friday, March 23rd
- The FSF is having a social event for attendees. This will be at the FSF office from 5:30pm until 7:30pm -- find out how to get to the FSF using public transportation
- After 7:30pm some people will be getting dinner -- https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/am-meeting -- is a good place to discuss dinner plans.
Saturday, March 24th
- FOO272, FooBar 3.0 -- More information -- 7pm - late
Sunday, March 25th
- Grendel's Den dinner -- 7pm - late
Monday, March 26th
- The FSF is having a lunch event for attendees. Bring lunch from 12:30pm to the FSF. Nearby places you can get good food:
- Pizza, burgers, salads, pasta: http://www.cafedeboston.com/
- Burritos with vegan options: http://boloco.com/ (School St and Federal St locations are very close to the FSF)