LibrePlanet: Conference/2021/Lightning Talks
Watch LibrePlanet 2021 Lightening talks:
- Lightning talk: Dialogue mapping with IBIS
- Lightning talk: Tech Literacy
- Lightning talk: Reclaim Your Privacy
- Lightning talk: LibreMiami
- Lightning talk: Care about your users, don't minify
Lightning talks are five-minute presentations given by conference attendees on free software topics they're passionate about.
Lightning talks 2021
If you would like to give a talk:
- Please list a title, a short description, and (optionally) your name to the list below.
- LibreMiami Progress Report What we've been up to in Miami this last year by Roberto Beltran
- Dialogue Mapping using IBIS Empowering users through the power of plain text using the IBIS notation of questions/answers/pros&cons to explore complex issues by Paul Fernhout
- To ensure a conference that's safe and fun for everyone, we take our Safe Space Policy very seriously. We'd appreciate it if you looked it over before planning your presentation.
The lightning talks will be streamed and posted online.
Our tips for an awesome lightning talk:
- Be as selective as possible with what you cover. (In our experience, a five-minute talk cannot cover what a fifteen-minute talk covers and still be effective.)
- Use a large, reader-friendly font for all your slides.
- Keep the number of your slides low.
- Do not visually overload your slides.
Upload your video for LibrePlanet 2021