International Day Against DRM 2012 Manchester
- Event: International Day Against DRM 2012 Manchester
- Location: Starting at Madlab. (Manchester Digital Laboratory).
Address: 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester. M4 1HN.
- "(Between Thomas St and the Craft Centre, opposite A Bar Called Common)"
- Date: Friday, 4th May 2012
- Start time: 19:00 sharp (But will leave Madlab about 19:15)
- Finish time: 21:00
Friday, 4th May 2012 is International Day Against DRM.
DRM includes stopping you putting the Operating System you want on your computer1, see Stand up for your freedom to install free software.
MFS are running a local event. We are meeting at Madlab at 7pm sharp (so don't be late) on Friday, 4th May 2012. We will have a brief overview of DRM and then we will go out around Manchester campaigning until about 9pm. Then to the pub for discussion.
1 Of course, it is always about who has the keys and so the control.