For translators and the FSF
- Translation Guide (start here!)
- Repository and Publishing
- Setting Up Your Local Development Environment
- Graphics Howto
- Site and Repo Design Ideas
- Version Log
- Repo Restructure
For the FSF and contractors
- Must function in all major browsers on all major operating systems
- Must not call resources on other Web sites
- Must pass standard HTML/CSS validity checks, talk to us if we should make an exception
- Each step must be bookmarkable so that it can be linked to
- Must be accessible to people using screenreaders and text-based browsers. This means descriptive alt-text for images and making sure that content appears in the right order when viewed with a plaintext browser.
This page was a featured resource in June 2015.