The below list contains software that users of GNU Guix would like to see packaged. If you are interested in contributing to Guix, please consider packaging something in this list. If the package you're interested in is already listed, feel free to either add a "(+1)" next to its name or increment the vote count, e.g. "(+1)" -> "(+2)", etc.
Reminder: Please only add Free Software here.
Before adding a package to this list, please verify that it hasn't [http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/package-list.html already been packaged].
DEs & WMs
(WIP might get merged soon)
- Diaspora (+1)
- GNU Social (WIP)
- Pleroma (requires elixir build-system)
- Pump.io (requires nodejs-build-system)
- Bouncy Bunny
- Freeciv (WIP work halted)
- gzdoom (WIP needs unbundling)
- Hedgewars (+1) (needs free pascal)
- Nethack (WIP needs patches to adapt to readonly filesystem)
- Sil (WIP needs patches to handle readonly installpath)
- sil-q (can be packaged with Sil)
- ProFont (+1)
- Guile-CV (rekado and bavier have worked on)
- SpamAssassin (written in Perl) (+1)
- Rails (many dependencies)
TODO: When libreplanet.org is upgraded to a new version of MediaWiki, use interwiki links to link to the Free Software Directory for descriptions of wishlisted software.
This page was a featured resource in October 2014.