User talk: Dwindsor
Welcome to my talk page.
- @User:Mmcmahon Thank you for creating my user page! Sorry for the message on User:Zoe's user page, I couldn't create any pages when I first joined. Sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused. --Dwindsor (talk) 10:14, 19 August 2019 (EDT)
FSF Admin Category
Hello Dwindsor, Thanks so much for the help you've been providing here on the LibrePlanet wiki. I do have one request for you. Could you please rename the category that your talk page is in? "FSF Admins" sounds like the FSF tech team. We're employed the FSF, so we don't want to create any confusion about whether you are currently employed by the FSF or not. If you could change your category name to something like "LibrePlanet Wiki Admin", that would be great. Thanks! : ) -- Sudoman (talk) 10:49, 22 August 2019 (EDT)
- @User talk:Sudoman Thank you! I just had an email from MediaWiki saying that my wiki CharityWiki has been installed. I could use some help if I am allowed to. CharityWiki] --Dwindsor (talk) 11:08, 22 August 2019 (EDT)
Deleting pages / blocking users
Hello Dwindsor. It looks like you deleted a valid page on LibrePlanet (Group:LibrePlanet Las Vegas), and blocked the contributor. I'm going to restore both the page and the user. In the future, it's best to delete pages / block users when there is obvious spam. However, if it's less clear, feel free to contact the tech team about it. We also do a spam check on our wikis every week day morning, so we'll catch anything you don't. Just be careful about cases that you're not so sure about, and don't be afraid to ask for input. Thanks! -- Sudoman (talk) 15:42, 22 August 2019 (EDT)
- @User talk:Sudoman Sorry, I must have got carried away reverting vandalism without realizing. Will not rush in future! Thank you for telling me about it. --Dwindsor (talk) 16:58, 22 August 2019 (EDT)
Main page banner
I saw you and Valessio were adding and removing a welcome banner to the main page. Valessio is correct. The banner is not responsive. One way to quickly test responsiveness is to grab the top right corner of your browser window and slowly shrink the size. The links on the right side of the banner quickly get messy and eventually the right side of the banner disappears. --Mmcmahon (talk) 10:45, 1 November 2019 (EDT)
- @Mmcmahon Okay, understood! Please tell Valessio to at least put the portal links in chronological order. In fact, I'll do that now, but I won't add the banner again. Thank you for your input! Plus, I'm still pending for bureaucrat position.--Dwindsor (talk) 12:40, 3 November 2019 (EST)
Your recent edit to Group:Guix/Wishlist
- Thanks for responding! Then someone reverted your response, which made me laugh.
- Accidents happen; keep fighting the good fight. — ☕ nckx💬 10:03, 14 November 2019 (EST)
Hey, Dwindsor - You already sent me a welcome message on my talk page. Once is enough. Thanks! jself 3 December 2019