Harvard Science Center, Cambridge, MA, USA - Saturday, March 21st and Sunday, March 22nd, 2009 Audio and slides are now available, and we invite your feedback.
Suggestions and resources on where to stay when coming to LibrePlanet 2009
Here are some suggestions, but if you've found an even better deal -- come back and post it.
- Save at a cute New England B'n'B like The Irving.
- Harvard Square Hotel is very close and economical for a Harvard Square hotel. ($179 plus tax of 12.45% per night)
- The Charles Hotel is even a smidge closer and has valet parking.
- Directory of local residents renting affordable rooms by the night.
These are about 5km from the conference venue, but have prices of $50 or less.
Other hostels a little further out can be found at HostelWorld.com.
Room Sharing with Other Attendees
If you have a hotel room (or an apartment in the area) and want to share with another attendee, please list yourself here.
- Bradley M. Kuhn likely has a room to split in the Hampton Inn in East Cambridge for Fri, Sat and Sun nights. Find him on #libreplanet on freenode to coordinate.
- Dennis Kibbe I've booked a private room at the YMCA on Huntington Ave. for Thursday and Friday, but don't have a place for Saturday. Anyone else staying at the Y?